Chad

Ed Hochuli 3:16

So I'm sitting here watching CTL (which is a stupid show as David Kaplan is an a**hole) and of course Kaplan wants the Bears to go out and get a huge named WR, just like he wanted Favre.

Well, they brought up Chad Johnson. Originally, Cincy turned down two 1st rounders from the Redskins, and I bet they would do that now in a heartbeat. However, now he might be only worth a 2nd and a 4th.

Would you make a trade for Chad Johnson? What would you give up for him, if you previously answered yes?

I'd chance it with Chad before I'd do so with TO. I'd give up 2 2nds... Maybe one first, if we got a 3rd back.

I fear shenanigans...but not as much as I did with TO. Maybe Johnson can be sold on the element that if he tries hard, he could be the next Rodman here...

So I'm sitting here watching CTL (which is a stupid show as David Kaplan is an a**hole) and of course Kaplan wants the Bears to go out and get a huge named WR, just like he wanted Favre.

Well, they brought up Chad Johnson. Originally, Cincy turned down two 1st rounders from the Redskins, and I bet they would do that now in a heartbeat. However, now he might be only worth a 2nd and a 4th.

Would you make a trade for Chad Johnson? What would you give up for him, if you previously answered yes?

I would much rather have Ocho instead TO. TO has never shut his mouth long enough for me to even consider it. Both have all the talent in the world but at least Ocho has learned to shut his mouth sometimes. We all knew sooner or later the bubble in Texas would burst. I was surprised it took this long for it to do so, and go figure he is complaining about Witten getting the ball more. If I was Romo, I would take that ball and tell TO to bend over so I can shove it where the sun don't shine. This way he wouldn't be able to complain about not getting the ball.

I would also rather have Ocho Cinco than TO. I doubt he would want to play here though. I would do it in a heart beat for 2 thirds also, hopefully, one this year and one next though.

Well, we may have 2 thirds this yr (if we get the compensation for Berrian we all are hoping for). We could use the 1st third and offer one for next yr. That being said, I would still prefer to get a FA and keep our picks.

Peace :dabears

IMHO I would do it in a heartbeat. So what that he talks alot but what he does on the feild is all that matters. Now TO is another story he drops alot of balls but then again he is aways open for some reason. We need a number one WR period. One faster than Booker/Lloyd. I see a make over coming. If we could get Johnson/Lloyd on one side with Hester on the other and with Davis/Bennett/Ridaeu/New guy #19 fighting it out for the other WR spots we might have something. #19 runs a 4.3 and will be a deep threat if we can get him up to speed with our offense. Rideau is a big target, but I would get Hass to replace Davis and use him like the Patriots use Welker.