My pre-week 16 mock

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Trade our 17th overall for a 2nd, 3rd, and 6th.

2. Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU

---take best defensive player here, a machine who never stops

2. Kraig Urbik, OG, Wisconsin

---arguably the 2nd best OG in the nation this year- 6'6 310

3. Derek Pegues, FS, Mississippi State

---very fast and a ball hawker- can also lay the big hit

3. Troy Kropog, OT, Tulane

---going to the Senior Bowl- last time we took a Tulane guy it worked out- 6'6 320

3 (COMP). Mohamed Massaquoi, WR, Georgia

---long and lanky (6'2, 200), very reliable for Stafford at Georgia- his last game: 11 catches for 140 yards

WTF? Are you planning on having the whole coaching staff fired and us changing schemes? Besides, that draft is icky.

2. Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU

---take best defensive player here, a machine who never stops

Yeah, 3-4 DE isn't much a need for us, and moving him to UT would be like moving Tommie Harris to a 3-4 DE, it would be just stupid.

2. Kraig Urbik, OG, Wisconsin

---arguably the 2nd best OG in the nation this year- 6'6 310

Yeah, he's a decent player but far from the 2nd best OG in the nation, and he sure as hell isn't worth a 2nd round pick. Besides, he doesn't fit this team's scheme any way. We need guards who can move as well, and Kraig Urbik really can't move that well. He'd be a good fit for someone like the Jags who run a big power running scheme, but that's not us. We need someone who just isn't a mauler, but can also pull and block effectively on the move. That is what makes Duke Robinson such a great player and great fit for us, and I'd love to take him in the 1st.

3. Derek Pegues, FS, Mississippi State

---very fast and a ball hawker- can also lay the big hit

meh. I have mixed feelings on him, but at this point, it's decent.

3. Troy Kropog, OT, Tulane

---going to the Senior Bowl- last time we took a Tulane guy it worked out- 6'6 320

I'm a big fan of this guy, but I would be shocked if he was here, and wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him go in either the late 20's of the first round, but more then likely in the same range that Forte did. Also, this guy is a true LT, very similar to Chris Williams, who is not a fit at RT, for any scheme.

3 (COMP). Mohamed Massaquoi, WR, Georgia

---long and lanky (6'2, 200), very reliable for Stafford at Georgia- his last game: 11 catches for 140 yards

Meh, he sucks, but so do most other senior receivers in this draft. Rather get someone who doesn't suck.

Yeah, 3-4 DE isn't much a need for us, and moving him to UT would be like moving Tommie Harris to a 3-4 DE, it would be just stupid.

It happens all the time that JA goes BPA. I don't think he would take a DE in the first 2 or 3 rounds, but if he does, he always feels he can move a player to a new position or to the same position just in a different scheme.

Yeah, he's a decent player but far from the 2nd best OG in the nation, and he sure as hell isn't worth a 2nd round pick. Besides, he doesn't fit this team's scheme any way. We need guards who can move as well, and Kraig Urbik really can't move that well. He'd be a good fit for someone like the Jags who run a big power running scheme, but that's not us. We need someone who just isn't a mauler, but can also pull and block effectively on the move. That is what makes Duke Robinson such a great player and great fit for us, and I'd love to take him in the 1st.

I would too, but I just can't see us taking an OG in the first round with Angelo at the helm. Urbik can't really move like you said, but he's a monster. Herman Johnson might be technically the 2nd best OG in the nation, but he has big time weight issues, pardon the pun. I've only seen Urbik play once, and he played well. So, I'm pretty much going off of an ESPN analyst's ALL-AMER team and he had Urbik on it.

meh. I have mixed feelings on him, but at this point, it's decent.

No comment really.

I'm a big fan of this guy, but I would be shocked if he was here, and wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him go in either the late 20's of the first round, but more then likely in the same range that Forte did. Also, this guy is a true LT, very similar to Chris Williams, who is not a fit at RT, for any scheme.

I guess I really have no comment here, either. I do not know much about him until I read the comments his coach had on him and that he was going to the Senior Bowl.

Meh, he sucks, but so do most other senior receivers in this draft. Rather get someone who doesn't suck.

Well, he doesn't suck, but alright.