Bear weather!

Wesson44

Bear weather: The kickoff temperature the past two games at Soldier Field has been 19 degrees against the Jaguars and 28 degrees versus the Saints. But that probably will seem balmy Monday, when the high temperature in Chicago is expected to reach only seven degrees.

The Bears have won nine straight home games when the kickoff temperature has been 32 degrees or lower. Those wins have come over the Jaguars and Saints this season, the Packers and Saints in 2007, the Vikings, Seahawks (divisional playoffs) and Saints (NFC championship) in 2006 and the Packers and Falcons in 2005. The Bears are 9-1 under coach Lovie Smith in such contests, only losing to the Texans in 2004.

That Texans game is something like the 28th coldest game ever.

For Monday, wind chills are expected to be in the negative teens or early twenties.

Thank God I sold my 3.

I was at that Texans game - it was unreal.

I will be there Monday night. I'm hoping the Falcons will to make it worth my while.

Peace :dabears

I keep thinking back to the Packers Patriots game I think last year lol. In a way I am glad I am not going. I would freeze. I am pussy in weather like that. Right now here in Rockford it is -4 without the wind chill and the wind is blowing probably around 40 mph. I am not to figure out what the weather is with the windchill. I just know that it is real damn cold.

We have the weather that is being called for in Chicago right now. Ice storm Thurs/Friday with a snow chaser on Saturday. Temps at or below zero with wind chills 10 - 20 degrees below. It is brutal out there. I've been without electricity for most of the day till about 11:45 am. Bundle up it's going to be insanely cold.

I was at that Texans game - it was unreal.

I will be there Monday night. I'm hoping the Falcons will to make it worth my while.

Peace :dabears

Bundle up! And run out on the field with a big Bearstalk sing so I can see you since it will be telvised here! :rolleyes:

Like bowlingtwig, I'm a puss when it comes to cold weather. It is about 85º here and I'm going to the pool! :dabears So you guys have a blast and try to stay warm!