NFL Countdown

bear trap

They were just talking about the maturity of mat ryan, and showed the last play he had against us. WOW, I haven't seen that clip since it happened and let me tell you that was a whole lot of B.S. the damn clock doesn't start until he drops back I know it's a moot point, but I can not believe the NFL didn't look into that last play because although it was only couple seconds that didn't come off( and it was clearly obvious in the nfl countdown replay), all they had on the clock was 1 second left that screwed us over! Just watching it live appeared in slow motion since the clock wasn't running. I saw many of you talking about it, but now that I have witnessed that myself it kinda pisses me off since we are so close to missing the playoffs and since that loss gives the falcons and the bucs and cowboys the tiebreaker if we end the season with the same records.

They were just talking about the maturity of mat ryan, and showed the last play he had against us. WOW, I haven't seen that clip since it happened and let me tell you that was a whole lot of B.S. the damn clock doesn't start until he drops back I know it's a moot point, but I can not believe the NFL didn't look into that last play because although it was only couple seconds that didn't come off( and it was clearly obvious in the nfl countdown replay), all they had on the clock was 1 second left that screwed us over! Just watching it live appeared in slow motion since the clock wasn't running. I saw many of you talking about it, but now that I have witnessed that myself it kinda pisses me off since we are so close to missing the playoffs and since that loss gives the falcons and the bucs and cowboys the tiebreaker if we end the season with the same records.

I was upset with that as well but someone on the Bears radio team pointed out that the official time is maintained on the field by one of the referees. The clock being displayed on TV is not the official time. So, unless there is a conspiracy by the referees or the NFL, I don't see it as an issue. You also never heard anyone of the Bears mention this so they obviously didn't see this as an issue.

Peace :dabears