If Bears are the wildcard....

Connorbear

they would play Minny. Miinny would be the third seed since they beat AZ head to head. If, somehow,the Bears make it as a wildcard, they would be the sixth seed.

Peace :dabears

If this happens then this will be yet another revenge game for the Bears and they would be without Pat Williams so Kruetz might be able to block someone giving Forte room to run.

I thought there was a rule to prevent this? Isn't there a rule that basically says, if you are slotted to play a divisional foe, the slotting changes? I could be WAY off, but I thought there was such a rule.

they would play Minny. Miinny would be the third seed since they beat AZ head to head. If, somehow,the Bears make it as a wildcard, they would be the sixth seed.

I thought there was a rule to prevent this? Isn't there a rule that basically says, if you are slotted to play a divisional foe, the slotting changes? I could be WAY off, but I thought there was such a rule.

That's baseball. Remember, a couple of yrs ago the Queens were the wildcard and the Pack won the division. The Queens spanked them in the 1st round in Lamblow.