Rot in hell, John Kasay

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Well, the Giants now have nothing to play for Sunday in Minnesota. Last year, Coughlin played the starters even after clinching a spot but they were also 100% last year. Jacobs is definitley not 100%. Then again, if Ward runs like this again, who knows.

Yet, we must take care of business tomorrow.

Well, the Giants now have nothing to play for Sunday in Minnesota. Last year, Coughlin played the starters even after clinching a spot but they were also 100% last year. Jacobs is definitley not 100%. Then again, if Ward runs like this again, who knows.

Yet, we must take care of business tomorrow.

Well, technically they would have had nothing to play for if they lost other than to stop a losing streak.

Either way, we need to take care of our own business before worrying about them.

Peace :dabears

Well, technically they would have had nothing to play for if they lost other than to stop a losing streak.

Either way, we need to take care of our own business before worrying about them.

Don't worry the Giants will come to plat next week against the Vikings they don't want to go into the playoff flat with two weeks resting the starters instead of one

You know Tom Caughlin isn't just going to lay down next week. That's not his style. They still have Ward and Bradshaw to kill the Vikes if Jacobs sits next week out.

You know Jacobs played this week and scored three times with a sore knee.......so you know they are not going to left him sit out next week. It's not like the Giants to roll over and play dead to just give a game away. Hey didn't they lose to the Vikings a few years back like 41-10 or something like that in a playoff game when they rested their players the week before?

couldn't atlanta have still tied them for homefield/bye? if the giants lost tonight, and atlanta won in the final week, the giants would have to beat minny to avoid a tie both in record and in conference record....not sure who the common opponent tie breaker was, but if the giants lost i believe they still would have been playing next week for a first round bye

couldn't atlanta have still tied them for homefield/bye? if the giants lost tonight, and atlanta won in the final week, the giants would have to beat minny to avoid a tie both in record and in conference record....not sure who the common opponent tie breaker was, but if the giants lost i believe they still would have been playing next week for a first round bye

The Giants have a first round bye and home field advantage. since the beat the Panthers

I believe he was responding to the comment that NYG would not have had anything to play for whether they beat or lost to Carolina. As Da said, I think they may have needed another win (Minny) to lockup the #2 spot, again, if they lost to Carolina.

The Giants have a first round bye and home field advantage. since the beat the Panthers

IMHO, wishful thinking here. It's one thing to play healthy starters and not roll over. It's another thing to play guys who are in bad shape and could do w/ the time off. Many have talked about Jacobs, as he is a big part of their offense, but also Jason Tuck. ESPN radio this morning talked about how banged up Tuck is.

The good is, whatever players are out there I think will play hard. The bad is, I think we could see several key players getting the week off due to injuries.

You know Jacobs played this week and scored three times with a sore knee.......so you know they are not going to left him sit out next week. It's not like the Giants to roll over and play dead to just give a game away. Hey didn't they lose to the Vikings a few years back like 41-10 or something like that in a playoff game when they rested their players the week before?

obviously...my point was that if the giants lost to the panthers, atlanta could have still tied the giants for the #2 seed in the NFC in the final weekend, thus the Giants would have had alot to play for in the final week

IMHO, wishful thinking here. It's one thing to play healthy starters and not roll over. It's another thing to play guys who are in bad shape and could do w/ the time off. Many have talked about Jacobs, as he is a big part of their offense, but also Jason Tuck. ESPN radio this morning talked about how banged up Tuck is.

The good is, whatever players are out there I think will play hard. The bad is, I think we could see several key players getting the week off due to injuries.

Jason Tuck is always banged up. I dont think hes played a snap all year actually.

Remember it's the vikings these guys really know how to fold up a tent during this time of year.

Their fans at the roller dome were sitting on their hands waiting for them to choke yesterday. Good old vikes didn't disapoint them.

Vikes will find a way to lose again on Sunday. It's up to the BEARS to find a way now to win 2 in a row.

They need to start the week off right by kicking the crap out of the cheesephucks tonight !!