Hoping for nasty weather for the next two games

nfoligno

GB - I'll take a nice sloppy game tonight. Both the bears and Pukers are about equal in terms of rushing offnese, but there is a huge difference in rush defense. We are the 7th ranked run D, allowing less than 100 yard per game and only 3.5 ypc average. GB meanwhile is the 27th run defense, allowing nearly 140 yards per game, and 4.7 ypc average.

They have us in the passing game, both in offense and defense, but if the weather is as cold and bad as it looks, it will making passing much harder.

Houston - I am really hoping for pooring down rain. I didn't realize this, but my dad (who lives in Houston) told me their roof is still not fixed, from the hurricane, and can not be closed. That is not often an issue in Houston, but this time of year, they can get rain. If it is raining, the field will be slippery as hell, which should benefit us. Houston has a hell of a passing game. They have a solid rushing game w/ their own rookie, but like w/ the above, I'll take our run defense over theirs anyday.

I'll be at the Houston game, so maybe I can bring a bit of luck :)

Speaking of weather, I just booked by annual, day after Christmas, tee-time. I just love playing golf the day after Christmas, and even better, calling my family in Chicago just to let them know what I am doing. I usually call as I am leaving the 9th green. For the life of me, w/ caller ID, I do not know why they still answer the phone when I call, because it drives them nuts that I am golfing while they are shoveling their sidewalk.

I'll be at the Houston game, so maybe I can bring a bit of luck :)

Speaking of weather, I just booked by annual, day after Christmas, tee-time. I just love playing golf the day after Christmas, and even better, calling my family in Chicago just to let them know what I am doing. I usually call as I am leaving the 9th green. For the life of me, w/ caller ID, I do not know why they still answer the phone when I call, because it drives them nuts that I am golfing while they are shoveling their sidewalk.

To paraphrase Forrest Gump, evil is as evil does! what if it rains the day after Christmas?!!

To paraphrase Forrest Gump, evil is as evil does! what if it rains the day after Christmas?!!

God and I have a deal. I don't take his name in vain, and he doesn't rain on days I have a tee-time :)

Anything is possible, but I have been lucky thus far. I think Friday is supposed to be in the 70s, so good golf weather.