Good win

azbearsfan

Despite all of our complaints and negative waves, this was a good win.

I hope we keep it going and get int the playoffs.

Agreed AZ. We're 9 & 6 and playing Houston. If we were presented that scenerio 4 months ago,

it's that Houston sucks and 10 wins gets us in the playoffs.

Successful teams pull wins out of their ass. We've done that lately.

Agreed AZ. We're 9 & 6 and playing Houston. If we were presented that scenerio 4 months ago,

it's that Houston sucks and 10 wins gets us in the playoffs.

Successful teams pull wins out of their ass. We've done that lately.

They're 6-2 at home this year, with the best WR in football, a dangerous RB, and one of the best DE's in football.

They're 6-2 at home this year, with the best WR in football, a dangerous RB, and one of the best DE's in football.

So what I say, we have beaten team with those kind of players and better ones. We can stop them from running the ball andd we can play cover two to double Johnson and one end won't matter if we lock him with the tackle and help from the TE/RB. We can beat this team and be 10-6.. Hoping that the Vikings, Cowboys and Bucs all loose. Well just the Vikinjgs and Cowboys....then we have Tampa Bay at home for the first round in bear weather!

Despite all of our complaints and negative waves, this was a good win.

I hope we keep it going and get int the playoffs.

Agree totally. It's just so frustrating to watch the D give up third and longs and let teams roll down the field. Then the O come in and sleepwalk through three downs. Lovie has got to get it into his head that the game is FOUR friggin quarters. I'd just like to see them play a full game at their potential.