I made the game guys

jason

Nice pic. I'm going to the game this Sunday. I do not believe however I should expect it to be as cold. Last time I checked, I think it was supposed to be in the upper 60s or lower 70s.

My key hope is for rain. The stadium roof is still broken from the hurricane, and can not be closed. As I don't think we can stop Andre Johnson, maybe a slippery surface can:)

Just FYI...

bearsgame2rh9.jpg

(I'm in the tophat - the guys without the shirts didn't last long)

Just FYI...

bearsgame2rh9.jpg

(I'm in the tophat - the guys without the shirts didn't last long)

I was looking for you on TV. Everytime they showed someone without a shirt on I was trying to figure out if it was you. One time they showed some guys who lifted up their shirts and showed they were painted and probably gave up as it was too cold. In that group there was a guy holding up a sign for Hester with an arrow pointing towards the right. You mentioned a sign of that sort and I was wondering if it was you?

Everytime they showed someone without a shirt on I was trying to figure out if it was you.

So you only know Jason w/ his shirt off? Um, I think that falls under the TMI category:)

In that group there was a guy holding up a sign for Hester with an arrow pointing towards the right....

That was one of the greatest signs I have ever seen. As Hester did run forward, maybe he saw the sign too.

I was looking for you on TV. Everytime they showed someone without a shirt on I was trying to figure out if it was you. One time they showed some guys who lifted up their shirts and showed they were painted and probably gave up as it was too cold. In that group there was a guy holding up a sign for Hester with an arrow pointing towards the right. You mentioned a sign of that sort and I was wondering if it was you?

YES!!!! YOU NAILED IT PIX!!! I was the guy with the Hester sign. I was ready to use it just in case of a return opportunity.

FYI - On the other side: NECK BEARD ARMY (that one never got on TV)