Merry Christmas to all

GrizzlyBear

Introduction

Hi fellow bear fanatics.I thought this would be a good time to join.I have been reading your board for,I think, around five years or so and have finally worked up the guts to post.Please be gentle with an old man.I have been a bear fan since 1954 when I began to listen to the Bears and Red Grange on the radio,I was five years old.I am a Vietnam vet and played a little college ball before being drafted in the army.I played with Mike Wagner (Steelers safety) and my last play was intercepting one of his passes, (he was a quarterback at the time) before being injured and going off to Southeast Asia.Just trying to give a little background where I came from.I now live in Socal (for the last 30 years) and like yourselves,eat,sleep and dream about our team.Merry Christmas to all and hope the coming year is better for all.

Introduction

Hi fellow bear fanatics.I thought this would be a good time to join.I have been reading your board for,I think, around five years or so and have finally worked up the guts to post.Please be gentle with an old man.I have been a bear fan since 1954 when I began to listen to the Bears and Red Grange on the radio,I was five years old.I am a Vietnam vet and played a little college ball before being drafted in the army.I played with Mike Wagner (Steelers safety) and my last play was intercepting one of his passes, (he was a quarterback at the time) before being injured and going off to Southeast Asia.Just trying to give a little background where I came from.I now live in Socal (for the last 30 years) and like yourselves,eat,sleep and dream about our team.Merry Christmas to all and hope the coming year is better for all.

God Bless. Welcome to the site. Happy to have you.

Introduction

Welcome to the forum 49Bear. I served in the Army. 23 years. Been in many situations much like yourself. But throughout the entire time, no matter where i was at, I always have been a Bear fan. Glad to have a fellow Military man among us. Lets just hope our Bears Soldier on Down to houston and kick some ass. :dabears :dabears

Introduction

Geeat to have you join us! We look forward to you input. I know we will have lots to talk about and discuss. Welcome aboard!