Greag, Great article on Mike Brown

Connorbear

Damn am I torn on this one. He is my favorite Bear and I would love to see him retire here but it is clear he has lost a step. Further, it is clear Payne is no FS but he did look very good at SS. This is going to be a tough decision up at Halas Hall.

My favorite quote in the article:

Said center Olin Kreutz, one of two players remaining with more tenure: ''He's one of those guys that once you have him in your locker room, you should never let him leave.''

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear26.article

Peace :dabears

That had the tone of a eulogy. I don't think he is through yet.

I have been a proponent for platooning him for a while. He keeps getting these calf injuries because he never leaves the field. He has known issues with fatigue and re-hydration, yet he never leaves the field. A lot of coaches monitor snaps played. I think this may be a good thing for him and for the development of younger players.

That had the tone of a eulogy. I don't think he is through yet.

I have been a proponent for platooning him for a while. He keeps getting these calf injuries because he never leaves the field. He has known issues with fatigue and re-hydration, yet he never leaves the field. A lot of coaches monitor snaps played. I think this may be a good thing for him and for the development of younger players.