Bobby Douglas says draft Tebow

Pixote

Maybe in the 2nd round, but before that... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Also, I think he stays in college. He knows he isn't that great of a pro prospect at QB and another year could only help him, IMO. Plus, it's never bad to be the biggest celebrity on campus.

Bobby Douglas argues Tebow would be a great pick for the Bears, possibly a 2nd rd selection...

I think he is crazy. How many Gator QBs succeed in the NFL?

Article Where Bobby Douglas endorses Tebow as Bears Draft Selection

Come on Bobby! Let me remeber you for throwing a TD with a broken wrist, not calling for Tebow in a Bears uni! No way!!

Come on Bobby! Let me remeber you for throwing a TD with a broken wrist, not calling for Tebow in a Bears uni! No way!!

If he were to enter the draft this year (a big mistake if you ask me) he will likely slip down big time into the 2nd or 3rd round, as many teams will be wearly of drafting him. If he slips far enough, fine, maybe he would be worth a gamble. I am more concerned with our OL, WR, & Safety positions.

Tebow would be foolish to go pro. He won't go higher than the 3rd round and is more likely a 4th round pick although a team might take a flyer on him in the 3rd round. In a year I would take Tebow because i think he has a better arm than expected and nice speed and could turn into a really good specialty type of player and I like having those type of guys on the roster.

I'm not convinced Tebow can't make it as a pro QB.

The one thing you guys seem to be forgetting is smarts, and willpower. Those are the things that good QB's in the pros have and Tebow has tons of. This guy is a true leader and mechanics can be worked but toughness, you either have it or you don't.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Bears uni a bit.

I'm not convinced Tebow can't make it as a pro QB.

The one thing you guys seem to be forgetting is smarts, and willpower. Those are the things that good QB's in the pros have and Tebow has tons of. This guy is a true leader and mechanics can be worked but toughness, you either have it or you don't.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Bears uni a bit.

It won't matter now as ESPN.com announced that Tebow says he's staying.

But I'm with you on Tebow. He needs work on his throw and he'd have to sit for a season, but he would have been one helluva a pick-up in the 3rd round.