NFL Video Galleries

jason

NFL Films best of the coaches on the sideline

Notice it's the best. If Lovie were in there, it would be a lot of mumbling and stuff about "braaaains".

Yes, it is fun to see animated coaches on the side lines. However, being animated does not mean you are a good HC, or for that matter a good OC or DC. The film showed a few now unemployed HCs, a few that have one foot out the door. I could list some of the top HCs in the league this past year that were not in this film. I can list a good half dozen in the HOF that would never have made this film.

Yes, it is fun to see animated coaches on the side lines. However, being animated does not mean you are a good HC, or for that matter a good OC or DC. The film showed a few now unemployed HCs, a few that have one foot out the door. I could list some of the top HCs in the league this past year that were not in this film. I can list a good half dozen in the HOF that would never have made this film.

All in fun Pix. I agree that a coach doesn't have to be fired up 100% of the time, but it's nice to see SOME fire out of the coach. Also, since I don't think Lovie and his crew are very good, it's relevant to my point of view.