Our schedule the eaiest?

Wesson44

Bears | To have easiest 2009 schedule?

Mon, 02 Feb 2009 09:10:31 -0800

Kevin Seifert, of ESPN.com, reports the Chicago Bears' 2009 opponents had a combined .414 winning percentage in 2008, lowest in the National Football League.

Only because we play the Lions and Packers twice...we play all 4 teams that made it to the conference championship games this past year...

All of which should be at least somewhat better next year than last...

We only need look at AZ and ATL to see the turnaround many teams have.

It's basically too early to tell... It could be harder, but nothing for this Bears teams will come easy.

And the Browns, Rams, @ Seahawks, @ 49ers, and @ Bengals.

It's only because we play the Lions twice. The 2nd and 3rd "easiest" schedules are for the Vikes and Packers. I forgot who the 4th easiest was as well, but I remember hearing that they play the Lions once as well. When you have a team that went 0-16 on your schedule, that's gonna mess up pretty much the whole strength of schedule, especially if you face that team twice.

All of which should be at least somewhat better next year than last...

We only need look at AZ and ATL to see the turnaround many teams have.

It's basically too early to tell... It could be harder, but nothing for this Bears teams will come easy.

Well said Madlith. Going into the season, who the hell thought we'd get beat by Atlanta? Or Houston?

Yet by the time we played Jacksonville, that was damn near a guaranteed victory. If you'd have told me that last year at this time . . .