Vikes make QB move

flea

Good for them. I would love for them to get him rather than go for a guy like Cassell.

Rosey threw for 6 TDs anf 10 INTs with a 79.5 QB rating with an excellent RB and one of the top if not the best WR in the league in AJ and an excellent #2 in Walter. How do you think he will do in MIN? He will lose more games than he wins because he will throw up picks in pressure situations.

I mentioned this earlier about the "guy coming off the bench"...

http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?...art=#entry58700

Good for them. I would love for them to get him rather than go for a guy like Cassell.

Rosey threw for 6 TDs anf 10 INTs with a 79.5 QB rating with an excellent RB and one of the top if not the best WR in the league in AJ and an excellent #2 in Walter. How do you think he will do in MIN? He will lose more games than he wins because he will throw up picks in pressure situations.

Rosenfels is solid and did well when used in Houston. Made some mistakes but I think he's got some potential. Still, like others said better him than Cassel but as a whole the Vikings QB won't be asked to do a ton and should have ample opportunities to succeed given the strong ground game and oline the Vikes have.

It's good to see that the Vikes are not making any progress long-term at QB. Seems like they are worse off than us at that position.

It's good to see that the Vikes are not making any progress long-term at QB. Seems like they are worse off than us at that position.
Yes if the Vikes pull of this trade then they are dumd and dumber. Of all the QB they could get they get rosey from Houston...makes no sence to me......then again neither do the Bears when it comes to the QB