My Short Shopping List

WheresMyronBaker

With a ton of holes and FA about to begin....

I want Chris Brown ( C) and Stacy Andrews (T)

Also on the list would be Leanard Weaver (FB) and Eugene Wilson (FS).

Just puttin it out there. I dont count on Andrews to do much...but the return on investment would be great if he can return to form. As far as Brown goes...we could use an established OL that is big enough and tough enough to kick Pat Williams butt 2 times a year. We'll have the cap space and should use it somewhere...this would be my pricey addition.

I would still pick OL in the first round in this scenario but then begin to add some developmental weapons around an O-Line that can help out.

Williams Beekman Kreutz Brown Andrews

Fill in a first rounder of your choice on that line. Then proceed to add WR in round 2 and possibly another on day 2.

Do you mean Jason Brown from Baltimore?

With a ton of holes and FA about to begin....

I want Chris Brown ( C) and Stacy Andrews (T)

Also on the list would be Leanard Weaver (FB) and Eugene Wilson (FS).

Just puttin it out there. I dont count on Andrews to do much...but the return on investment would be great if he can return to form. As far as Brown goes...we could use an established OL that is big enough and tough enough to kick Pat Williams butt 2 times a year. We'll have the cap space and should use it somewhere...this would be my pricey addition.

I would still pick OL in the first round in this scenario but then begin to add some developmental weapons around an O-Line that can help out.

Williams Beekman Kreutz Brown Andrews

Fill in a first rounder of your choice on that line. Then proceed to add WR in round 2 and possibly another on day 2.

Im not counting on Andrews. I want another lineman in round 1 - plus Im not accounting for St Clair.

I think what I laid out provides a pretty talented, deep and relatively young OL.

You have him listed in your starting lineup. Also, would you still sign him if he's not going to play this year? That would be generous of you.

You have him listed in your starting lineup. Also, would you still sign him if he's not going to play this year? That would be generous of you.

I would. Im expecting him to sign for a lower cost in a 'prove it' contract. Hes a boom or nothing signing.

He is easily replaced in this lineup by St Clair immediately...and whatever OL is best available at 18.

You add Beunning to the depth there - and I am really happy with what I offered up in this post.

With Williams Beekman Kreutz Brown Andrews you can go a number of different ways....

How about Max Unger replacing Kreutz or Beekman with St Clair or Andrews at RT?

How about Oher at RT with St Clair at LG or swing tackle?

How about Loadholt at RG, Brown at LG or Center?

I think if the Bears went this route they are set up pretty darn well. Just my opinion.