Sharper anyone interested

Grouchy Bear

Just ask yourselves one question. Is getting Sharper an upgrade to what we have? Yeah I think so.

That's the most sickening part of it all . . . the fact we're so thin at safety that damn near anybody we bring in would be an improvement.

Hell, he's older then Mike Brown, and he's been part of a really bad Minnesota secondary. I guess he has extra value because he's durable . . . that's not exactly comforting though by any means.

I'm guessing anything we offered him would be damn near for the minimum at one or two years.

I wonder if we're showing any interest in Jermaine Phillips or anybody else? We should have made an effort to sign Gabril Wilson.

That's the most sickening part of it all . . . the fact we're so thin at safety that damn near anybody we bring in would be an improvement.

Hell, he's older then Mike Brown, and he's been part of a really bad Minnesota secondary. I guess he has extra value because he's durable . . . that's not exactly comforting though by any means.

I'm guessing anything we offered him would be damn near for the minimum at one or two years.

I wonder if we're showing any interest in Jermaine Phillips or anybody else? We should have made an effort to sign Gabril Wilson.

I would have absolutely love to get Wilson. I just don't see us being big players in FA. It makes me sick but that is JA for ya. I have been a fan of his but he just doesn't go out and get big name FA's for the most part.

This is my thought on the matter as well. I would rather have Mike Brown though, but Sharper is at least better than anything we have. I really would have liked looking at Dawkins.

I have always loved Dawkins. It would have been a real dream to have him and a healthy Mike Brown. Could ya'll just imagine those 2 teaming together. lol