Lance Moore?

flea

It would cost us a 2nd to get him. Am I the only one who wouldn't mind loosing that 2nd??

I think he is a good receiver, but he is sucessful as a slot receiver on a 3 wideout offense. I think with decent wideouts thats Hester place on our team. I would rather take the chance at getting a possible one or at least a two in the draft. If we trade for him I dont think WR will be a very high pick and we have lots of them on our team already. He wont be as sucessful here without a true #1 on the team.

It would cost us a 2nd to get him. Am I the only one who wouldn't mind loosing that 2nd??

It's easy to look at the fact he came close to receiving for 1000 yards last season and think, "Hell yes!!!"

Then you realize:

1. He played with Drew Brees who makes the WR's around him MUCH better.

2. He wasn't even drafted & he's only 5-9 (that means he's a slow 5-9)

Basically he's Rashied Davis in a New Orleans uniform.

If Lance Moore came here he would die (figuratively, not literally)

We can't do it.

Rashied Davis??? Very harsh the game I saw him play he looked nothing like him LOL

I concede the Drew Brees point

Here's how I compare Rashied Davis & Lance Moore:

Both are around 5-9 and undrafted free agents.

Rashied Davis went for 445 yard & 2 touchdowns on an offense that turned Marty Booker into "Stone-Hands."

The kicker for me is that Mushin Muhammed was so bad with the Bears we cut him . . . last season Moose put up "Lance Moore" numbers going for damn near 1000 yards.

Rashied Davis looked bad the game you saw him, but what WR doesn't look bad with the Bears?

Here's how I compare Rashied Davis & Lance Moore:

Both are around 5-9 and undrafted free agents.

Rashied Davis went for 445 yard & 2 touchdowns on an offense that turned Marty Booker into "Stone-Hands."

The kicker for me is that Mushin Muhammed was so bad with the Bears we cut him . . . last season Moose put up "Lance Moore" numbers going for damn near 1000 yards.

Rashied Davis looked bad the game you saw him, but what WR doesn't look bad with the Bears?

They problem with your Moose numbers is this...they have Steve Smith on the other side of him so teams would try to double Smith and leave they slow Moose open. We had who Berrian who you could cover with one man half the time. Also they throw the ball 26 to 40 times a game as where we throw it 18 to 30 so there is more chances of putting up bigger numbers in Carolina than in Chicago..

They problem with your Moose numbers is this...they have Steve Smith on the other side of him so teams would try to double Smith and leave they slow Moose open. We had who Berrian who you could cover with one man half the time. Also they throw the ball 26 to 40 times a game as where we throw it 18 to 30 so there is more chances of putting up bigger numbers in Carolina than in Chicago..

So you're saying that Moose was bad here because of the system and the players around him? That's exactly the point I'm trying to make. Moose's last season with the Bears, he had 40 catches for 570 yards. Last season, Rashied Davis had 35 catches for 475 yards. Those are about the numbers I'd expect Lance Moore to put up if he were wearing a Bear uniform.