No WR in the 1st round for the Bears

Stinger226

I read a story on the first 10 WRs taken in the last 4 drafts,there is only 10 players that made an impact on there teams. Most were busts, with the court still out on some of them. With that much risk at the top end of the draft, I only see the Bears taken a receiver with the 1st pick if Crabtree or Macklin are there. Probably wont draft one till the 3rd or 4 th round.

I read a story on the first 10 WRs taken in the last 4 drafts,there is only 10 players that made an impact on there teams. Most were busts, with the court still out on some of them. With that much risk at the top end of the draft, I only see the Bears taken a receiver with the 1st pick if Crabtree or Macklin are there. Probably wont draft one till the 3rd or 4 th round.

Don't lose faith in the 30 that have not panned out yet. Half of those 30 are not to the 3rd year yet. That is usually the breakout point. Do you happen to have any stats on the 1st two rounds?