Did anyone know?

Stinger226

I'm not surprised at all. White is a guy we should consider late on day 2 because of his versatility. I can see Hanie as being a #3 possibly a #2. White has thrown the ball very well but is not likely to be a full time starter at QB so the questions about him are can he get to the #2 QB level and will he play special teams and possibly take some direct snaps in game? If Orton doesn't pan out we're still looking for a #1 QB unless Hanie suddenly stuns everyone which I doubt will happen.

White is a very versatile player who might turn into a pretty nice playmaker. He won't necessarily be a star, but he's a guy that you could give reps at Wideout and in a wild-cat type of role as kind of a guy that people had to game plan for a couple times a game.

Sure he is faster than Orton and can be a Vick like threat, but he is just short. If he was 6'4 he would be a 1st RD pick. I can picture him in the wildcat with the Bears.

Sure he is faster than Orton and can be a Vick like threat, but he is just short. If he was 6'4 he would be a 1st RD pick. I can picture him in the wildcat with the Bears.

Oh, I'm not implying you use him as a QB. He's not as quick as Vick, nor does he have the arm Vick has, but he's a very good athlete as a whole and I think he could make some nice things happen.

Oh, I'm not implying you use him as a QB. He's not as quick as Vick, nor does he have the arm Vick has, but he's a very good athlete as a whole and I think he could make some nice things happen.

He does not have to have the arm or be as quick as Vick, but with his speed he would make the defense have nightmares trying to figure out what to do if he was in the wildcat where he could either pass or run.