Draft day possibilities?

Wesson44

NFL | Multiple teams showing interest in H. Johnson

Tue, 17 Mar 2009 05:41:23 -0700

The San Diego Chargers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Miami Dolphins and Chicago Bears are teams who have shown the most interest in Louisiana State OL Herman Johnson during postseason events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NFL | H. Johnson's draft stock rising

Tue, 17 Mar 2009 05:35:01 -0700

Louisiana State OL Herman Johnson has lost 26 pounds since the Senior Bowl, down from 382 pounds to 356 pounds, and as a result has steadily risen up the draft boards of many teams, according to his agent Albert Elias.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bears | Nicks to go through private workouts

Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:49:58 -0700

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears will put North Carolina WR Hakeem Nicks through a private workout.

NFL | Multiple teams showing interest in H. Johnson

Tue, 17 Mar 2009 05:41:23 -0700

The San Diego Chargers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Miami Dolphins and Chicago Bears are teams who have shown the most interest in Louisiana State OL Herman Johnson during postseason events.

NFL | H. Johnson's draft stock rising

Tue, 17 Mar 2009 05:35:01 -0700

Louisiana State OL Herman Johnson has lost 26 pounds since the Senior Bowl, down from 382 pounds to 356 pounds, and as a result has steadily risen up the draft boards of many teams, according to his agent Albert Elias.

Does anybody know the people we brought in last year for a visit, if we actually drafted any of them? I did drugs when I was younger and cant remember.

Bears | Nicks to go through private workouts

Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:49:58 -0700

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears will put North Carolina WR Hakeem Nicks through a private workout.

After his combine, Johnson would have went in the 4th probably, or in the late 3rd.

I've been critical of him a lot, but with his losing of weight, it makes me think he cares.

This is one guy that I was looking at prior to the combine and now I am interested to see where he goes. I would love to get especially now that he is showing that he does care.