Could You Live With This ?

lemonej

Round 1 Hakeem Nicks WR fufills the Bears need to add another playmaker on offense.

Round 2 Lawrence Sidbury DE this adds a young fresh talent to be groomed to replace one of the Bears aging DEs and also is the traditional small school pick that JA takes in the 2nd round.

Round 3 Phil Loadholt RT this fills a glaring need on the right side of the O-line and gives the Bears a huge Big Cat type player with youth.

Round 4 Tyronne Green OG this players stock has been rising since the Senior Bowl and may not be here but if he is he would add some more youth to the interior of the line.

Round 5 Drew Willy QB I believe that you should add a QB via the draft every year and I believe this is an overlooked prospect.

Round 6 Morgan Trent DB the Bears have gotten a lot of mileage out of DBs on the second day of the draft and he fits their scheme.

Round 7 Gartrell Johnson RB he came into prominence in the New Mexico Bowl and practiced well at the Senior Bowl.He would provide a good contrast to Forte.

One, Loadholt in the 3rd? Why just just say we draft Nicks in the 2nd? Come on. Loadholt is the 6th rated OT behind Britton, who is expected to be drafted around our pick. You think Loadholt that goes the back part of the 1st, the entire 2nd, and half of the 3rd w/o being drafted? To be honest, after solid workouts, I think Loadholt will go the route of Duane Brown last year, and end up going in the late 1st.

Two, if we draft a DE in the 2nd round, I will puke. Yea, let's go get a 4th DE (AGAIN) before we have starters at other positions.

Round 1 Hakeem Nicks WR fufills the Bears need to add another playmaker on offense.

Round 2 Lawrence Sidbury DE this adds a young fresh talent to be groomed to replace one of the Bears aging DEs and also is the traditional small school pick that JA takes in the 2nd round.

Round 3 Phil Loadholt RT this fills a glaring need on the right side of the O-line and gives the Bears a huge Big Cat type player with youth.

Round 4 Tyronne Green OG this players stock has been rising since the Senior Bowl and may not be here but if he is he would add some more youth to the interior of the line.

Round 5 Drew Willy QB I believe that you should add a QB via the draft every year and I believe this is an overlooked prospect.

Round 6 Morgan Trent DB the Bears have gotten a lot of mileage out of DBs on the second day of the draft and he fits their scheme.

Round 7 Gartrell Johnson RB he came into prominence in the New Mexico Bowl and practiced well at the Senior Bowl.He would provide a good contrast to Forte.

One, Loadholt in the 3rd? Why just just say we draft Nicks in the 2nd? Come on. Loadholt is the 6th rated OT behind Britton, who is expected to be drafted around our pick. You think Loadholt that goes the back part of the 1st, the entire 2nd, and half of the 3rd w/o being drafted? To be honest, after solid workouts, I think Loadholt will go the route of Duane Brown last year, and end up going in the late 1st.

Two, if we draft a DE in the 2nd round, I will puke. Yea, let's go get a 4th DE (AGAIN) before we have starters at other positions.

Nfo I'm not saying this is right I'm actually trying to predict what JA is going to do.

The thing about Loadholt that makes me fieel he will be there in the 3rd round is because he can only play the right side. I also am basing my opinion on what position I think there is going to be a run on in the second round and that is safety.Right now there is not much buzz about the safeties being coveted.The only thing I've been hearing is that Jenkins may be drafted and converted to safety. This means Chung,Moore,Delmas and Pegues will all be sitting there in that round.

As for drafting a DE,JA has drafted one almost every year except the year he traded for one. Alex Brown, Michael Haynes, Mark Anderson,Claude Harriotte and Dan Bazuin.A forth rounder,a 1st rounder ,2 fifth rounders and a 2nd rounder.So I hope you have your barf bag ready.