How The Draft May Go

lemonej

Every year the draft has strange twist that are unpredictable. This year I have a feeling that it will be even more strange this year.According to the talking heads OT and WR is going to dominate the first round with about 6 picks each that leaves 20 picks for the other posititons. I believe only two DTs Rajii and Jerry are locks for the first round with Hood and Brace following close behind. At DE Orakpo,Brown,Ayers, and Tyson Jackson should have cards turned in in their name along with "tweeners" English, and Maybin also.That leaves 12 picks.Pencil in Stafford,Sanchez,and Freeman at QB that leaves 9. Aaron Curry,Ray Maleuga,James Laurinatis and Clay Matthews leaves 5.Knowshon Moreno and Beanie Wells leaves 3 and I have Max Unger and Alex Mack at the back end of the first round so that leaves one wild card pick and I believe it will be Connor Barwin who played TE and DE in college at Cinci and is the type of versatile player that a franchise like NE covets.

Every year the draft has strange twist that are unpredictable. This year I have a feeling that it will be even more strange this year.According to the talking heads OT and WR is going to dominate the first round with about 6 picks each that leaves 20 picks for the other posititons. I believe only two DTs Rajii and Jerry are locks for the first round with Hood and Brace following close behind. At DE Orakpo,Brown,Ayers, and Tyson Jackson should have cards turned in in their name along with "tweeners" English, and Maybin also.That leaves 12 picks.Pencil in Stafford,Sanchez,and Freeman at QB that leaves 9. Aaron Curry,Ray Maleuga,James Laurinatis and Clay Matthews leaves 5.Knowshon Moreno and Beanie Wells leaves 3 and I have Max Unger and Alex Mack at the back end of the first round so that leaves one wild card pick and I believe it will be Connor Barwin who played TE and DE in college at Cinci and is the type of versatile player that a franchise like NE covets.

I think your last slot will be the TE from Okla State Pettigrew

I think your last slot will be the TE from Okla State Pettigrew

Wesson You know what I think your absolutely right and thats why this is so hard to gage.That is the one position that I omitted. That was a big mistake on my part because this player will be in a similar situation to Olsen and Pittsburgh's Heath Miller.Both of those TE prospects were in a weak group in their draft years.