Bears sign Earl

Wesson44

Bears | Earl agrees to one-year deal

Fri, 20 Mar 2009 19:57:08 -0700

Updating a previous item, Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports free-agent S Glenn Earl (Texans) agreed to terms on a one-year deal with the Chicago Bears. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updating a previous item, Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports free-agent S Glenn Earl (Texans) agreed to terms on a one-year deal with the Chicago Bears. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, waking up to good news. I am starting to enjoy the day already. lol. I don't know what it is but I have always been high on this guy.

Wow, waking up to good news. I am starting to enjoy the day already. lol. I don't know what it is but I have always been high on this guy.

Finally we are starting to sign people! The fact it is just another body that could be a training camp cut, but I guess I will be positive.

The Chicago Sun Times reported yesterday that we would sign him purely for depth. My guess is he's likely to not make the team, unless we're desperate.