Anybody interested? Osgood

Stinger226

Chargers are shopping Kaseem Osgood/WR - 28- 6 year pro. He must have some limitations but is a big guy 6' 5" 220 and has been all pro as a special teamer for the last few years. There are several good receivers in SD and he wants playing time. They are looking for a low round draft pick.

If Osgood is worth anything as a receiver then I would offer a fifth or lower pick to San Diego for him. Anything we are able to do in order to upgrade a little bit is worth while.

6'5', 220 WR??????? If he can catch go and get him we need a big body WR for Orton to throw to

I think its David Boston

He would be a better fit than Boston...Boston got too big with the sreroids and lost it Osgood is a two time pro bowler on special teams and wants to be played more at WR. If we get him what could it hurt. He can take Lyoyds place on special teams and we can line him up at TE with Olsen. But there would be many things you can do with a 6'5' 220 lb WR

Oh I forgot about the goal line situations. Try this for size. On the goalline we run the three TE set with 6'5 Olsen, 6'7 Davis and 6'5 Osgood who can guard that fade route of jumpball pass? Remember teams had a hard time with Burgess from the Giants at 6'5

really getting tired of the projects....spend the money and use the the picks to get real dag blame players. its beyond annoyance. its actually turned into acceptance of bringing in mediocre players

A 6 th round pick isnt exactly considered a next year starter, and that is what you would have to give up for him. A special team stud, and find some spots for him on the field, sounds like a no brainer for me.

A 6 th round pick isnt exactly considered a next year starter, and that is what you would have to give up for him. A special team stud, and find some spots for him on the field, sounds like a no brainer for me.

well then im happy we are focusing on special teams studs... :banghead