Bears get extra 3rd & 2 7ths

bradjock

Best news I have heard in a while. That's awesome.

Oh, and Brad, how far has PFT come along for you to use them as a source nearly implying it as fact :)

Ah . . . my best memories of PFT were back in 2004 where at least once a week for six months they had a post, "Our mole in Chicago tells us the Bears are interested in trading for Adewale Ogunleye." Back then the updates were extremely sporatic and much less credible.

Now we don't even have to refer to it as "profootballtalk.com"

Most websites are doing the "rumors" "whispers" or "the way we here it" the way PFT does, but nobody does it with the great smart-ass commentary.

Heck, the Sun Times & the Tribue both often credit PFT as their source.

Frankly, I think it is pretty cool. We started to check out PFT for fun as much as anything, but they really have become legit. There was a time when, if they were referenced by a majory name or meidia, they would mention it, but it has become so usual that it isn't even mentioned now. ESPN, CNNSI, Foxsports, newspapers, etc.

The reality is, they have become pretty well connected, and often beat the "bigs" on scoops.

Ah . . . my best memories of PFT were back in 2004 where at least once a week for six months they had a post, "Our mole in Chicago tells us the Bears are interested in trading for Adewale Ogunleye." Back then the updates were extremely sporatic and much less credible.

Now we don't even have to refer to it as "profootballtalk.com"

Most websites are doing the "rumors" "whispers" or "the way we here it" the way PFT does, but nobody does it with the great smart-ass commentary.

Heck, the Sun Times & the Tribue both often credit PFT as their source.