Is anyone interest in trading our #1 for ?

Stinger226

I was reading where KC doesnt think Glenn Dorsey fits in his new 3-4 sceme at NT. They traded there #2 for Cassel, so would you make the trade for Dorcey with our #1? I know that isnt an area of need, but Dorcey is rated to be a all-pro type and with the questions around Harris would they consider it? With no second would the Chiefs do that? Or maybe even offer them a 2? and would that be done.

I was reading where KC doesnt think Glenn Dorsey fits in his new 3-4 sceme at NT. They traded there #2 for Cassel, so would you make the trade for Dorcey with our #1? I know that isnt an area of need, but Dorcey is rated to be a all-pro type and with the questions around Harris would they consider it? With no second would the Chiefs do that? Or maybe even offer them a 2? and would that be done.

I would only trade a 1st for him if KC would throw in a 3rd. Otherwise, I would trade a 2nd for him. He's a very talented Warren Sapp like athlete. It's not an area of need but could be. Harris is iffy IMO.

When you and I argue, your best comeback is that I think we need a DT but you think that isn't even close to a top need for us. Now, you want to trade our 18th pick for Glenn Dorsey? :banghead

I was throwing it out there for discussion, if it might make our team better I would be for it.