Stat about Cutler that speaks volumes

Chitownhustla

13-1 when the Denver D gives up 21 pts or less. Our D is aging so the time is now!!! I hope the price for him does not get driven up so high that JA walks from the trade talks. I'm not going to get my hopes up but i will be praying.

got that stat from this espn article

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4031893

Interesting. Does anyone know what Orton's record is for the same?

part of me expects more from Cutler. paart of the reason he appear to tempting is because one would think he has the arm to overcome games where the defense fails us and he needs to make plays...

13-1 when the Denver D gives up 21 pts or less. Our D is aging so the time is now!!! I hope the price for him does not get driven up so high that JA walks from the trade talks. I'm not going to get my hopes up but i will be praying.

got that stat from this espn article

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4031893

Interesting. Does anyone know what Orton's record is for the same?

part of me expects more from Cutler. paart of the reason he appear to tempting is because one would think he has the arm to overcome games where the defense fails us and he needs to make plays...

would have to agree with about his arm: imagine sending hester on the fly route, instead of pass interfence due to under thrown balls(Orton) we would be seeing TD!!

That would be assuming Hester catches it. He has dropped Orton TD passes too...

yeah but there were waaayyyy more underthrown balls coming off of Ortons hands then dropped td's. maybe with a healthy ankle we wouldnt see as many as we did. either way the amount of underthrown balls way out number dropped td's

yeah but there were waaayyyy more underthrown balls coming off of Ortons hands then dropped td's. maybe with a healthy ankle we wouldnt see as many as we did. either way the amount of underthrown balls way out number dropped td's

lol I dont think it was wayyyyy more like you say.

How many were before the injury?