Dreamers? Bolden for our 2nd?

Stinger226

Just get Holt or even Harrison in here. If we can address WR before the draft we are in excellent shape.

I'd prefer Holt right now, I think he would be great with our young WR's. He has a thing for Hester and would probably love to mentor him. Harrison, while great also, is more of the quite do your work and go home type guy IMO. I also think Holt would work out good here b/c of Lovie and now Pace.

Complete the trifecta JA, go get Holt!!!!

HEre is one I heard from Mike Mulligan out here as he was being interviewed by our locals guys.

Bolden for Url.

Your thoughts.....

Hell no. I said it before, and I'll say it again, you don't trade away your franchise face. It's just bad mojo.

I wouldn't do that right now. There's too much excitement around the team right now. Trading Url who is still the face of the defense (sorry Tommy you didn't take it last year like I thought) would not be good for morale IMO. Nor do I think it would it make us a better team. We'd lose just as much on defense as we'd gain on offense, especially when you consider that we could just go out and get Holt and keep Url. Holt isn't as good as Boldin but there's a net gain there. Also have to keep in mind the huge contract Boldin wants. His temper tantrum antics aren't going away until he gets his hands on some $$$$.