With Our New QB

Wesson44

Looks like JA is also eyeing a possible move up in the second if an impact WR starts to slip:

And on the subject of the Bears, don't count them out of draft-day dealing. General manager Jerry Angelo says the team already is discussing scenarios in which it can move up from its 17th spot in the second round to acquire a "bubble first-rounder" early in the second round. Angelo also is open to the possibility of moving down if the round does not break right.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-0...0,3366579.story

Yeah, but you read the quote and it says, "General manager Jerry Angelo says the team already is discussing scenarios in which it can move up from its 17th spot in the second round to acquire a "bubble first-rounder" early in the second round. Angelo also is open to the possibility of moving down if the round does not break right."

I'm sure they discuss "moving up" every year. But I get the feeling the discussions go something like, "If Michael Crabtree is available at the start of round II, I think it'd be worth giving our 2nd and our 7th to move up and get him."

With the lack of a #1 next year, I'd say the odds of us moving down a few spots are far more likely then us going up.

Robiskie is the guy Ive been saying I think we should get in the second even before we got Cutler and I still think so. He is the most prepared for the NFL out of all the prospects IMO. He is also the type of WR we are lacking. He has good size, hes good at running routes and has good hands. If we dont address WR in FA I would feel more comfortable going into next season with Hester/Bennett/Robiskie. Those guys would compliment each other very well. However, after that I think they have to load up on defense with a few OL in the later rounds maybe as projects.