Offense can be a powerhouse

Wesson44

Now that we have Cutler and a few Oline players what do we need? Well I for one think that we need a big fast WR to throw to, someone in the mold of Burress. Not necessariliary Burress himself but maybe a guy like Kelly, Robiske in the draft to take some heat off of Hester. Cutler said that he is going to make Bennett better this year since they have played together and Williams will be blocking for him also. But what I really want to see is Turner throwing out his old playbook and get a grip to what his team can really do, and make plays for those down and distance calls. Down and distance you ask well check this and see if this can fit with what you think how an offense should run. Since we are a running team...we of course run the ball on first down maybe getting 3-5 yards. Second down we throw to who? TE over the middle, bootleg to the TE? Ok so put Olsen and Davis in 6'5 and 6'7. If you want to throw down field how does this sound with Hester, Bennett, (Burress/Robiskie/Kelly) and Olsen in the 3 ond or 4 WR set. This has mismatch all over it for the defense. Bennett & Hester inside on the slower SS/LB and speed big men on the ousdie against smaller CB. Red zone targets at 6'3, 6'5, 6'7 and Forte too. If Turner uses his head we can score 30 points per game! Not to mention using Wolfe on screens & draws, Jones to sub for Forte, Cutler rolling out and even the wildcat. I see our team being hard to stop if we use the right game plan.

Now that we have Cutler and a few Oline players what do we need? Well I for one think that we need a big fast WR to throw to, someone in the mold of Burress. Not necessariliary Burress himself but maybe a guy like Kelly, Robiske in the draft to take some heat off of Hester. Cutler said that he is going to make Bennett better this year since they have played together and Williams will be blocking for him also. But what I really want to see is Turner throwing out his old playbook and get a grip to what his team can really do, and make plays for those down and distance calls. Down and distance you ask well check this and see if this can fit with what you think how an offense should run. Since we are a running team...we of course run the ball on first down maybe getting 3-5 yards. Second down we throw to who? TE over the middle, bootleg to the TE? Ok so put Olsen and Davis in 6'5 and 6'7. If you want to throw down field how does this sound with Hester, Bennett, (Burress/Robiskie/Kelly) and Olsen in the 3 ond or 4 WR set. This has mismatch all over it for the defense. Bennett & Hester inside on the slower SS/LB and speed big men on the ousdie against smaller CB. Red zone targets at 6'3, 6'5, 6'7 and Forte too. If Turner uses his head we can score 30 points per game! Not to mention using Wolfe on screens & draws, Jones to sub for Forte, Cutler rolling out and even the wildcat. I see our team being hard to stop if we use the right game plan.

FTFY