SCHEDULE OUT

Ed Hochuli 3:16

1-4? Really?

Green Bay = win (tough game, but beat them last year with a lesser team)

Pittsburgh = loss (hardest of the first five)

Seattle = win (another tough game, but easily winnable)

Detroit = win (gimme)

Atlanta = win (barely lost last time on a fluke series of events at the end of the game)

I can easily see a 4-1 start.

I see 3-2. GB will be tough...everything gets thown out agasint them. I assume a split for the season. Home teams win.

I could see 5-0 start, but also a 1-4. There's just no way we lose to the Kitty Cats..

Smart money I think says 3-2 being conservative.

1-4? Really?

Detroit = win (gimme)

Atlanta = win (barely lost last time on a fluke series of events at the end of the game)

1-4? Really?

Detroit = win (gimme)

Green Bay was a toss up for me. I think winning 6 games last year, adding nobody, and switching defenses will be tough to overcome. As a matter of fact, they could only win 4 or 5 games next year. But opening night in GB- I think that pulls them over the top in an upset.

Pittsburgh is tough, but I wouldn't doubt it if we took them down. Every year, big time teams come here and we win (2006- Seahawks, 2007- Broncos/Saints, 2008- Saints/Jaguars). Playing in Chicago, we are a very good team.

Seattle will be tough. Playing there is tough whether they're their typical solid team or a bad team like last year. The x-factor is Hasselbeck- if he isn't 100%, they will have another bad year. Plus, I've already started my homework on seeing the game live there.

Detroit---yeah, no argument.

Atlanta- I agree, but this time it is at night. I think that gives them the advantage.

First look told me 1-4, but with some thinking, 2-3 and even 3-2 (or 4-1) is possible.