this site is so funny

Wesson44

That was hilarious, especially when they go to Denver and Bowlen and McDaniels are talking about what to do with all their draft picks. I spit up all over the key board. Thanks for posting!

That was great "What the hell is that?" It's a...... it's a..... welll..... it says ...... it's a Quarter...... quarterback..."

Can it tackle?

It's funny because there's much truth to it. We have not had a real QB here since Jimmy Mac who was good but couldn't stay healthy, Not since Sid have we had a QB of Jay's Caliber. It's a different mindset for us as fans. For too long we've watched our Bears and the QB position was basically a guy who is supposed to not lose games for you nothing more more often much less. Cutler presents and possibly represents a change in mindset about the way we view the QB position on the Bears. I only vaguely remember Jimmy Mac towards the end of his time in Chicago. The 85 team an even more vague memory. I became a Bears fan years after SB 20. First seeing it on a VHS copy my cousins had. So most of my time as a Bears fan has seen mostly scrubs playing that position. A few exceptions Harbaugh was good, Kramer was good but couldn't stay healthy, same for Jim Miller.

Case in point we have been so talent starved at the QB position that we see the slightest glimmer of hope and we are amazed. It's like eating a soy burger and acting like you just bit into a premium Angus burger. Our QB has a good game and we are elated. the rest of the league is like "so what?" What we see as impressive looks average to most in the league. Having a good day as a Bears QB is having our QB not crap all over himself on the field. The bar has been so low for so long it's more like a trip wire than a hurdle. Before even playing a down Jay has energized the fan base we're not sure what to expect, it's a brave new world.

Here's hoping that Jay helps reform the way the league views us at QB. They can no longer pull out the tired old "your QB sucks" argument. Here's hoping to never see that list again. The list won't go away right away. They will post the list and at the end of it they will highlight, bold, or point out the last name on that list, Jay Cutler. You will then hear something to the effect of "and the Bears are hoping that Cutler puts an end to the futility."

That was great "What the hell is that?" It's a...... it's a..... welll..... it says ...... it's a Quarter...... quarterback..."

Can it tackle?

It's funny because there's much truth to it. We have not had a real QB here since Jimmy Mac who was good but couldn't stay healthy, Not since Sid have we had a QB of Jay's Caliber. It's a different mindset for us as fans. For too long we've watched our Bears and the QB position was basically a guy who is supposed to not lose games for you nothing more more often much less. Cutler presents and possibly represents a change in mindset about the way we view the QB position on the Bears. I only vaguely remember Jimmy Mac towards the end of his time in Chicago. The 85 team an even more vague memory. I became a Bears fan years after SB 20. First seeing it on a VHS copy my cousins had. So most of my time as a Bears fan has seen mostly scrubs playing that position. A few exceptions Harbaugh was good, Kramer was good but couldn't stay healthy, same for Jim Miller.

Case in point we have been so talent starved at the QB position that we see the slightest glimmer of hope and we are amazed. It's like eating a soy burger and acting like you just bit into a premium Angus burger. Our QB has a good game and we are elated. the rest of the league is like "so what?" What we see as impressive looks average to most in the league. Having a good day as a Bears QB is having our QB not crap all over himself on the field. The bar has been so low for so long it's more like a trip wire than a hurdle. Before even playing a down Jay has energized the fan base we're not sure what to expect, it's a brave new world.

Here's hoping that Jay helps reform the way the league views us at QB. They can no longer pull out the tired old "your QB sucks" argument. Here's hoping to never see that list again. The list won't go away right away. They will post the list and at the end of it they will highlight, bold, or point out the last name on that list, Jay Cutler. You will then hear something to the effect of "and the Bears are hoping that Cutler puts an end to the futility."

Cant hit the point better than that and be funny at the same time.