How the draft will fall?

Stinger226

This is not my dream draft but with all that I have read(I dont have a life) how I think the players will drop to us that we have on our board.

2-Bryd/FS/Ore I think we wanted Johnson and he is gone and the WRs we have rated high at this point are gone so we take a player on our board

that fits this slot. Besides his dad is a ass. coach on the team.

3-Collie/WR/BYU The best receiver left in our second tier WR group that fits this valve at this spot.

4-Follett/OLB/Cal I see them as thinking this is a potenial upgrade at that position and fits the valve of the pick.

5a-Melton/DE/Tex They have shown interest in him, and thinks our coaching staff can make a player out of him.

5b-Parrish/OT/KS They have shown an interest in him. He is atheltic and could develope in to a starter down the road.

6-Gill/DT/NW We have worked him out twice. He is fast at his size and still on the board.

7a-Cherry/WR/L-L We had him in for a pre-draft visit and take a flyer on him.

7b-Louis/OG/SDS Had a private workout. A college tackle that projects to guard.

Collie isn't a 3rd round pick.

Otherwise, it looks alright. I want WR-FS-DE with our first 3 picks in that order.

This isnt what I would do, but what I think the Bears will do. Collie is generally considered a 4th choice in most drafts. I have seen him in the 5th in some mocks and as high as the 2 in two mocks. Our 3rd is 99, and the 4th round starts at 101, so that pick isnt much of a reach.

This isnt what I would do, but what I think the Bears will do. Collie is generally considered a 4th choice in most drafts. I have seen him in the 5th in some mocks and as high as the 2 in two mocks. Our 3rd is 99, and the 4th round starts at 101, so that pick isnt much of a reach.

Exactly. The end of the 3rd is essentially a 4th rounder.

Peace :dabears