At 119, it's D.J. Moore

Clawhammer

more sense to move Vasher to FS and leave payne at SS. Keep tillman at CB with Mcbride and stick the kid at Nickel, he is a ball hawk. Anything will be better then manning at the position. At least a very good upgrade. Manning and Hester and Knox on KR " Which way did he go, Which way did he go?"

I would prefer to see a younger player learn the position than switch one of these veterans. The Bears seem to be trying to keep in mind that they go up against teams that are going to be using 3 WR sets. They have drafted 4CBs in the last 3 drafts which tells me they are trying to do something to a couple of veterans on this team.

I absolutely LOVE this pick.

I did not know this until reading it on talk chalk let

s hope history repeats itself often, very often!

http://www.chicagobears.com/index.html

Bears fourth-round pick D.J. Moore, a cornerback from Vanderbilt, intercepted a Matthew Stafford pass last Oct. 18 at Georgia. (It’s the second play on Moore’s highlights on our Web site.) Stafford fakes a handoff to the left, rolls to his right and launches the ball deep down the sideline. Running stride-for-stride with receiver Mohamed Massaquoi, Moore leaps high into the air to pick off the pass at Vanderbilt’s 2-yard line. Moore picked off six passes as both a junior in 2007 and a senior in 2008.

This could also be why we did not draftMM when he was there at #49!