246 Lance Lewis TE

ASHKUM BEAR

He played more as an offensive lineman, but project better as a TE. Probably a blocking TE like Gilmore was since Davis couldn't take off in the blocking department.

At 6"2" 330#? I'm pretty sure he's a guard and I find it funny that NFLN called him a TE and NFL.com called him a guard

either way that is insane, he entered the draft as a guard, at least he is labled as that on NFL.com. If He did run a 4.68 at that weight I would stick him as a fullback, why waist speed and hands on guard play.

Because for some bat shit reason, our staff actually likes McKie. God I hope we grab Southerland as a UDFA.

Because for some bat shit reason, our staff actually likes McKie. God I hope we grab Southerland as a UDFA.

Sutherland is coming off a broken foot and must prove he is healthy. I would like them to go after Javorskie Lane. Who can be a relief as a ball carrier for Forte.

Great pick! I do mean that in all seriousness. If you don't believe me, think of it this way: How many times last year did we fail to convert on one yard situations? We've really missed have a guy like John Gilmore who can be the "road-grating" blocker. McKie is a better receiver then a blocker.

With Olsen, Clark, and Kellen Davis, wouldn't it make sense to just eliminate the fullback position from the play-book altogether?

Great pick! I do mean that in all seriousness. If you don't believe me, think of it this way: How many times last year did we fail to convert on one yard situations? We've really missed have a guy like John Gilmore who can be the "road-grating" blocker. McKie is a better receiver then a blocker.

With Olsen, Clark, and Kellen Davis, wouldn't it make sense to just eliminate the fullback position from the play-book altogether?

I agree, I liked the way we put Olsen in the backfield as a FB.

Here's a formation:

Hester WR Clark TE Pace LT Omiyale LG Kreutz C Buenning RG Williams RT Davis TE

..................................................................Cutler QB

.................................................................Olsen FB

..................................................................Forte RB

or

Put Olsen at Hester's WR spot and put Louis as FB.

I was wrong on the time. It was a 4.75. Still not bad for that big a guy. Maybe he can lose 20 lbs and play TE/FB at 280.

Remember, Turner uses the TE as an H back sometimes and moves him around and into the backfield as a lead blocker. Olsen sucks at it but this guy could be huge(no pun intended).