I dont know, but since C-day have renewed trust!

Stinger226

After the season, I look forward to this day, and then after, feel so wore out from all the intelligence that has bombarded me. I have an opinion, but it only matters to me. Is it a good draft, I hope so, but nobody will know for a couple of years. The facts; some will hit and some will miss, and I hope its enough to raise my team to something of a glory day I once felt. Since the Cutler trade, I have renewed trust and excitement, that I will be happy most sundays. I dont care if they drafted 8 DTs with our picks or who the hell we get in the 7th round. Whether we added the right piece in FAgency or as a draft pick, it only matters when we win and a 4th round draft choice three ago, happened to play well. Its about winning, and these coaches and GM will be responsible, or they will leave in the very near future. My glass is half full and will always be that way, even when they screw up, becuase their is always a new player and a new coach to get excited about.

After the season, I look forward to this day, and then after, feel so wore out from all the intelligence that has bombarded me. I have an opinion, but it only matters to me. Is it a good draft, I hope so, but nobody will know for a couple of years. The facts; some will hit and some will miss, and I hope its enough to raise my team to something of a glory day I once felt. Since the Cutler trade, I have renewed trust and excitement, that I will be happy most sundays. I dont care if they drafted 8 DTs with our picks or who the hell we get in the 7th round. Whether we added the right piece in FAgency or as a draft pick, it only matters when we win and a 4th round draft choice three ago, happened to play well. Its about winning, and these coaches and GM will be responsible, or they will leave in the very near future. My glass is half full and will always be that way, even when they screw up, becuase their is always a new player and a new coach to get excited about.

I couldn't have said it any better.I took the weekend off just to watch this and talk with family and friends about this draft and I feel like I have been at work instead.

I also agree.....time to start getting ready for the 2010 class LOL. I think JA and Co. have put together back to back solid drafts and we'll start seeing dividends soon.

One other thing you have to note/like here...the big problem for the Bears front office in 2009 pre-last-month was going to be...what the Hell do they do about the QB situation? Because Kyle Orton was going to be an unrestricted FA next offseason, the Bears were going to be faced with the dilemma of potentially overpaying him mid-season to get him to sign, or having to pony up $15 mil + next offseason to franchise tag him just so that they could have someone to fill that position. Hell, the Bears would have even have had to move up in this draft to wind up with Freeman. That position was going to be an absolute mess that had the potential to destroy the Bears' cap space next offseason.

Now, the Broncos are faced with that dilemma...do they overpay Orton mid-season to get him to sign or do they franchise tag him next offseason at a huge cost. It's entirely possible he could put up an average season but still be the best QB on the FA market next year. That's just a mess you don't want to deal with.

:cheers