NFC North drafts

Ed Hochuli 3:16

I love what every team in our division did this year in the draft. If Harvin can keep his head on right plus Loadholt, the Vikings had a good draft. The Lions went out at got Stafford + the best TE in the draft + who I thought was the best FS. The Bears got Cutler + Moore in the 4th. The Packers got Raji and Matthews, both who can contribute right away in their new 3-4.

IMO, our division as a whole had the best draft.

Thoughts?

Agreed.

I' head on NFL network post draftr commentary that they said our division as a whole drafted best.

Dammit.

I love what every team in our division did this year in the draft. If Harvin can keep his head on right plus Loadholt, the Vikings had a good draft. The Lions went out at got Stafford + the best TE in the draft + who I thought was the best FS. The Bears got Cutler + Moore in the 4th. The Packers got Raji and Matthews, both who can contribute right away in their new 3-4.

IMO, our division as a whole had the best draft.

Thoughts?

The combination of Harvin and Peterson will be tough to stop at least they don't have a QB with a good deep arm to really take advantage of Berrian. I'm really surprised they gambled on Harvin that early. Rewarding bad behaviour by giving a kid a lot of money usually doesn't change them. The other thing about Harvin is that he's not a polished route runner. For this year at least it might give us a chance to smack him around a bit.

I'm most worried about the Vikings on offense. I don't care who they put at QB when you have that many weapons. Give a blind guy a nuke and he'll still probably do some damage.

I'm most worried about the Packers on defense. They were already pretty good, and I think the transition to the 3-4 will happen almost immediately. Their LB crew is scary.

Packers D was bad last year. How are they going to suddenly be so good this year in a new scheme and with so many pieces that don't quite fit the new roles?

Most experts agree that there was 2 reasons that the Pack did so bad last year. There D and there special teams kick and punt coverage. Well thats what they called in unfortunately for the Packers they had no coverage at all on Special Teams. I know of at least 1 game against the Panthers where the coverage team just got ran over. The panthers would score and then Packers offense went right back to and got the lead again all to watch the coverage team piss it away.