Vandy North

Alaskan Grizzly

I used to follow Nebraska and sometimes the Univ. of Tennessee in the College ranks but with yet another additon of a player from Vanderbilt, I have decided from now on...I am a loyal follower of the Commodores. In fact I have ordered a shirt and everything. Next season on Saturday I will be paying more attention to the Vandy games so that I know what caliber of players the Bears will be drafting in the future.

092705_allgirl.jpg

GO COMMODORES!!!!!

Probably fun to follow their team, but I'm not a huge fan of their cheerleaders. The one in the front-middle may be related to the banjo kid from Deliverance, and the ginger on the front right looks like she needs to try out for the football team.

Haaaa!!!!

I suppose that's one area the California colleges have an upper hand!

Probably fun to follow their team, but I'm not a huge fan of their cheerleaders. The one in the front-middle may be related to the banjo kid from Deliverance, and the ginger on the front right looks like she needs to try out for the football team.