What a whirlwind this offseason has been

Chitownhustla

At the start of Free Agency i was very close to jumping off the ledge. I couldnt believe we were doing nothing. We then make "THE TRADE". As well as picking up some new OLine talent. Now the draft has come and gone and now i am even more excited. Here is a list of things that i am very interested in seeing and excited about:

1. Cutler- enough said

2. WR's- i have read a couple of times that Cutler made the WR's in Denver. I cant wait to see what Hester and Cutler can do. Drafting Enqriue Inglesias was huge IMHO. Watching him play in NC game against one of the best Defenses in the country was a good marker on his talent level. I think he could be great. I'm also excited about the new burner we added in Johnny Knox.

3. TE's- Olsen and Clark should be a deadly combo for Cutler. Cutler did like to throw to Scheffler in Denver.

4. Forte- stud rookie, should only get better

5. Marinelli- from what everyone is saying he should get our Dline in shape again. I look to see a huge improvement over last year.

6. Lovie- with him calling the Defense i think it should be huge. I was not a fan of Babich. I really hope we don't see Urlacher crowding the line of scrimmage every play like last year. He needs to use his speed to make plays.

7. Jarron Gilbert- the guy has talent it will be interesting to see how to translates to the NFL.

8. Freeman- i think he was a steal drafting him late in the Draft. Not sure but i read that he plays the same positon as Briggs, could he play SLB?

9. Moore- film on him shows he can play!! 5'9 is small but his tape really looks good

I can't believe how depressed i was at the start of this offseason and how excited i am now. I'm with NFO i fricken love JA!