Farve Tells Childress He Wants to Remain Retired

lemonej

According to sources on ESPN Brett Farve has told Brad Childress that he plans to remain retired.

Just keep in mind this is the same ntework that reported that he was to meet with Childress yesterday and today.

Now they are reporting that Childress never left the state of Minnesota.

...for now.

It may be for now but I think the spector of surgery has him hesitant. He has always been a proponent for natural healing and this torn tendon I guess has to have a rupture or be clipped surgically.

Vocodin and booze aren't natural pain relievers...

The problem is I cannot trust whatever he says. I will finally believe he's not playing for Minny when the 4th pre-season game is over... Until then, it's possible.

It may be for now but I think the spector of surgery has him hesitant. He has always been a proponent for natural healing and this torn tendon I guess has to have a rupture or be clipped surgically.

Vocodin and booze aren't natural pain relievers...

The problem is I cannot trust whatever he says. I will finally believe he's not playing for Minny when the 4th pre-season game is over... Until then, it's possible.

I love the hate. LOL!

You're 100% right. Fahvrah will play this game all spring/summer long and some team needing a QB, perhaps the Queens, will take a change on his broken wing and he'll join them as long as he doesn't need to put forth any effort. He'll just go on the field and fling it around.

Typical Brett bullshit. If he were honestly 100% retired, this story would've never leaked. This is Brett needing attention.

Ha! Glad to see you're back lurking around!

You are spot on!

I love the hate. LOL!

You're 100% right. Fahvrah will play this game all spring/summer long and some team needing a QB, perhaps the Queens, will take a change on his broken wing and he'll join them as long as he doesn't need to put forth any effort. He'll just go on the field and fling it around.

Typical Brett bullshit. If he were honestly 100% retired, this story would've never leaked. This is Brett needing attention.

Ha! Glad to see you're back lurking around!

You are spot on!

You were right about this jerk. Now reports say he is sending exrays to the Minnesota to determine how damaged his shoulder/arm is. The condition is if he needs major surgery then he will stay retired but if this can be taken care of with a simple procedure(When its surgery Brett there's no such thing you moron) then he will unretire again.

Even a broken clock's right twice a day! :P

I was irritated by all this initially, now I'm rather amused! I look at it as an unpleasant distraction to both Minny and GB! And that's good for us! (...and the up-and-coming Lions!) ;)

Here's some good stuff!

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/favre_ive_always_had_a

Favre: I've Always Had A Passion For Stopping Things, Then Starting To Do Things Again

KILN, MS—Embattled quarterback Brett Favre attempted Monday to explain his recent actions concerning his recent reversal of his decision to retire by holding a press conference in which he explained his lifelong love for quitting things briefly before resuming those same things after a certain interval of time had passed. "I'm just that kind of guy, I guess—a gunslinger on one hand, but on the other, a man who knows when to stop, at least at first, but then it turns out I really didn't know when to stop after all," Favre said. "I guess you could say I'm a guy who quits, then realizes I don't know the meaning of the word quit." A number of the journalists present were later heard to wonder, in light of Favre's recent inexplicable behavior, if perhaps drinking heavily were one of the things the first-ballot Hall of Famer had stopped doing before starting again.

You were right about this jerk. Now reports say he is sending exrays to the Minnesota to determine how damaged his shoulder/arm is. The condition is if he needs major surgery then he will stay retired but if this can be taken care of with a simple procedure(When its surgery Brett there's no such thing you moron) then he will unretire again.

Even a broken clock's right twice a day! :P

I was irritated by all this initially, now I'm rather amused! I look at it as an unpleasant distraction to both Minny and GB! And that's good for us! (...and the up-and-coming Lions!) ;)

Here's some good stuff!

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/favre_ive_always_had_a

Favre: I've Always Had A Passion For Stopping Things, Then Starting To Do Things Again

KILN, MS—Embattled quarterback Brett Favre attempted Monday to explain his recent actions concerning his recent reversal of his decision to retire by holding a press conference in which he explained his lifelong love for quitting things briefly before resuming those same things after a certain interval of time had passed. "I'm just that kind of guy, I guess—a gunslinger on one hand, but on the other, a man who knows when to stop, at least at first, but then it turns out I really didn't know when to stop after all," Favre said. "I guess you could say I'm a guy who quits, then realizes I don't know the meaning of the word quit." A number of the journalists present were later heard to wonder, in light of Favre's recent inexplicable behavior, if perhaps drinking heavily were one of the things the first-ballot Hall of Famer had stopped doing before starting again.

This just tells me this jerk is quitting when he doesn't get his way. This is reminiscent of Michael Jordon playing in Washington for the Wizzards when he couldn't get the deal he wanted to run the Bulls. If this turns out in a similar way I like where this is going.