Smokescreen?

Wesson44

Bears | In holding pattern on adding veteran WR

Comment (0)

Sun, 10 May 2009 16:37:38 -0700

Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports Chicago Bears general manager Jerry Angelo said the team could look to add a veteran wide receiver, but added they would be comfortable heading into the season with their current group of receivers. Angelo said, "A veteran receiver is something we could do. We've looked at just about everybody. But right now we're in a holding pattern. If we go to camp and go into the season with the hand we dealt ourselves, we're very comfortable with that as well."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bears | Have not discussed Toomer

Comment (0)

Sun, 10 May 2009 16:37:25 -0700

Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports Chicago Bears general manager Jerry Angelo said the team has not talked about free-agent WR Amani Toomer (Giants).

Bears | In holding pattern on adding veteran WR

Comment (0)

Sun, 10 May 2009 16:37:38 -0700

Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports Chicago Bears general manager Jerry Angelo said the team could look to add a veteran wide receiver, but added they would be comfortable heading into the season with their current group of receivers. Angelo said, "A veteran receiver is something we could do. We've looked at just about everybody. But right now we're in a holding pattern. If we go to camp and go into the season with the hand we dealt ourselves, we're very comfortable with that as well."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bears | Have not discussed Toomer

Comment (0)

Sun, 10 May 2009 16:37:25 -0700

Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports Chicago Bears general manager Jerry Angelo said the team has not talked about free-agent WR Amani Toomer (Giants).

I'm not getting a smokescreen out of this, as Angelo is simply not saying too much while outwardly displaying confidence in our own.

I'm not getting a smokescreen out of this, as Angelo is simply not saying too much while outwardly displaying confidence in our own.
IMHO I think we will be fine with what we have also. Hester,Bennett,Knox,Rideau, JI, Davis and Kinder and the other Devin. So I see someone getting gut out of the group maybe Davis