Lovie 5th Highest Paid Head Coach

adam

http://www.forbes.com/2009/05/13/highest-p...sports-nba.html

Lovie is the highest paid NFL coach (tied with Fisher), and the 5th highest in all major sports.

I didn't realize he was that high on the list. The article notes that he is 16-16 since the new deal.

Trust me that 16-16 will change this year when we go at least 11-5

I also didn't realize Love is paid more than Bill Belichick. I don't remember Lovie's deal being that huge back when it was signed. What happened?

You think if Belichick and Lovie went out to eat lunch together Lovie would volunteer to pay the whole bill, then would nonchalantly toss a few Benjamin's Belichicks way and tell him to "buy yourself something nice"?

More like 15-1 LOL

I think you need to go easy on the Kool-aid until we get to at least 11-0 then I will give you 15-1. LOL But we will be at least 11-5 with Lovie calling the defense, better players on special teams, more....well better hands and speed at the WR position a TE/FB that can block ,Pace Williams, Oymi and Shaf on the line oh and now the Cutler experience.

Maybe a different view but now there is absolutely positively ZERO excuse for Lovie not to win. If they don't make the playoffs at a minimum, Lovie Smith should be fired along with all his non producing assistants. There are coaches out there looking for work or at least available who have won SBs. It is much too important of a window of opportunity to let it slip away. PAY PHUCKING ATTENTION JERRY!!!!! You've done well this off-season, don't let that work go for nothing. No shame in letting a coach go early if they aren't performing and that window will be closing quickly.

DING DING DING!

You are 100% correct BigDaddy!

Smith and his cronies need to prove they have learned from their mistakes...or it's time to show that JA has...

Maybe a different view but now there is absolutely positively ZERO excuse for Lovie not to win. If they don't make the playoffs at a minimum, Lovie Smith should be fired along with all his non producing assistants. There are coaches out there looking for work or at least available who have won SBs. It is much too important of a window of opportunity to let it slip away. PAY PHUCKING ATTENTION JERRY!!!!! You've done well this off-season, don't let that work go for nothing. No shame in letting a coach go early if they aren't performing and that window will be closing quickly.