adam

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/project...amp;proTeamId=3

Cutler - 3795 yards, 24 TD, 16 INT

Forte - 1210 yards, 9 TD, 458 Rec yards, 2 TD

Olsen - 66 - 802, 6 TD

Hester - 61 - 784, 5 TD

Bennett - 53 - 567, 5 TD

Iglesias - 53 - 572, 2 TD

I found it somewhat funny that if you add all the Bears WR, TE, and RBs receiving stats, they are around 4400 yards, yet Cutler only has 3795 (so much for accuracy). I would actually be pleased if Bennett and Iglesias put up those type of numbers. Forte is the #4 rated player for FFB, Cutler is 76, Olsen is 98, and Hester is 108. That is actually a pretty good mix having your QB, RB, TE, and WR all within that range.

Not to mention the prediction for Cutler's TD/Int is the same as last year's Orton stats...if Orton had thrown 6 more TDs and 6 more picks. I'm not sure that's an insult but it at least suggests they think Cutler won't exactly be playing like a pro-bowler out of the gate. Most likely it's like you said and it's just all hot air to throw something together by the print (or otherwise) deadline.

I found it somewhat funny that if you add all the Bears WR, TE, and RBs receiving stats, they are around 4400 yards, yet Cutler only has 3795 (so much for accuracy).

Hanie's going to have 2 great games and the Bears will go in to next season with a QB Controversy.