Bad News from OTAs

defiantgiant

Matt Forte was seen limping off the field during today's OTA - he didn't return. It all happened a few minutes before the practice ended, so the fact that he didn't come back from the locker room may not mean much.

Turner on the injury: "I don't think there's any concern...I think he'll be fine.''

I think it's best we all hold off worrying at this point...

Matt Forte was seen limping off the field during today's OTA - he didn't return. It all happened a few minutes before the practice ended, so the fact that he didn't come back from the locker room may not mean much.

Turner on the injury: "I don't think there's any concern...I think he'll be fine.''

I'm not sure where I saw it but it was stated that he tweaked his hamstring so its nothing to worry about at this time.

That's reassuring. The Forte thing aside, there was some good news from Wednesday's OTA. Aside from the Cutler-Hester pass that's been mentioned, Cutler hit Olsen over the middle several times, and they generally looked solid. Kevin Jones also reportedly did well:

"On a side note, backup Kevin Jones looked extremely good running the ball and appears to have his burst back. His cutbacks were smooth, and his speed and power are clearly evident."

Lastly, both Tommie Harris and Marcus Harrison were on the field; considering that both were held out of the last open OTA, that's good news. Harris was still held out of the full-team scrimmage, but that's probably a good precaution to take.

I as well do not thing that there is much to worry about with Forte at this point. As long as he is ready to kick the Packers asses on September 13th in front of a National Television audience, I am not to worried at this point. The Trib shows that it is 57 days until training camp opens and the sooner we get through these 57 days, the happier I am going to be.

I as well do not thing that there is much to worry about with Forte at this point. As long as he is ready to kick the Packers asses on September 13th in front of a National Television audience, I am not to worried at this point. The Trib shows that it is 57 days until training camp opens and the sooner we get through these 57 days, the happier I am going to be.

I am with you chitown. Its going to be really tough to make it through the next 57 days or so.