Bearstalk Fantasy Football Leagues....

Pixote

I opened and ran 3 FFLs last year for the Talkbears at Yahoo as I use to do at Bearstalk.. I enjoyed this very much as I have always enjoyed FF. However, this year, do to time commitments with family & job, I will be unable to run the leagues as I have in the past. I might have time to join one league but to be commish, just too much time involved for me this year.

I think DrunkBomber said he ran leagues here in the past. If I am wrong, please forgive me. If he or others would like to open leagues for the forum I got an email from chitownman saying the Yahoo site is up and running (that is if you want to use Yahoo, some mentioned they would prefer other hosts).

I hope to have the time and money to run the Pick'ems, but I will have to wait and see once the new program comes out and by then I may have a better idea of my available time to commit to such a project.

Pix,

I'm sure I speak for virtually all of us, that your efforts in the past did not go unnoticed! We can't thank you enough for all the work you put into it!

If either doesn't happen this season, worry not!

We'll just all have more time to relish the 16-0 and Super Bowl winning season!

:cheers

I opened and ran 3 FFLs last year for the Talkbears at Yahoo as I use to do at Bearstalk.. I enjoyed this very much as I have always enjoyed FF. However, this year, do to time commitments with family & job, I will be unable to run the leagues as I have in the past. I might have time to join one league but to be commish, just too much time involved for me this year.

I think DrunkBomber said he ran leagues here in the past. If I am wrong, please forgive me. If he or others would like to open leagues for the forum I got an email from chitownman saying the Yahoo site is up and running (that is if you want to use Yahoo, some mentioned they would prefer other hosts).

I hope to have the time and money to run the Pick'ems, but I will have to wait and see once the new program comes out and by then I may have a better idea of my available time to commit to such a project.

Anybody who wants to play post in here or send me an PM and Ill lock in some draft times. Also, if theres anyone interested into trying to organize a pay league I would like to try and set that up too. The amount could be anything. Its just more fun when theres a little something on the side.

Anybody who wants to play post in here or send me an PM and Ill lock in some draft times. Also, if theres anyone interested into trying to organize a pay league I would like to try and set that up too. The amount could be anything. Its just more fun when theres a little something on the side.

Hey DrunkBomber. I will be in this year. I might do the pay league depending on the amount. My email is bowlingwestgary1980@yahoo.com. If you have any questions just let me know.

If we are making 1 a little more interesting ;) count me in

What ever works out sounds great to me.

Got it. Also, everyone let me know your preference on scoring. I can do the high scorking leagues like Pix did last year or a flew league or maybe one of each depending on players.

What ever works out sounds great to me.

I am interested in your league for fun or money, the only problem I will have is in my other leagues I get in there are only a couple of Bear fans,. so I always got the Bears D, grabbed Forte, which I wont get by with in later rounds in this league, so that might be a disadvantage in some respects, but always up to the competition.