Adam Schein of foxsports has something to say.

GrizzlyBear

I liked the article, anything this time of year while we wait for action to start is a joy.

I saw the poll and voted. Will Cutler make the Bears better in 2009?

I assumed most reading this article (it included snippets for other teams as well) were football fans with something between their ears other than a black hole. I now have to assume I was wrong or some FB Fans from rival teams got into the voting (which might support my black hole theory as well LOL).

How can 4%, at the time of this note 887 fans, say the Bears will be worse this year because of Jay Cutler?

Then there were 4,174 fans (18%) who felt his coming to Chicago would have zero effect, no improvement for our offense. Now if any of these fans call themselves Bears fans, I assume they are chronically depressed and have no positive outlook in life at all. Hide the razor blades.

Thank you 18,087 fans (78%) that showed some optimism (and IMO intelligence).

I liked the article, anything this time of year while we wait for action to start is a joy.

I saw the poll and voted. Will Cutler make the Bears better in 2009?

I assumed most reading this article (it included snippets for other teams as well) were football fans with something between their ears other than a black hole. I now have to assume I was wrong or some FB Fans from rival teams got into the voting (which might support my black hole theory as well LOL).

How can 4%, at the time of this note 887 fans, say the Bears will be worse this year because of Jay Cutler?

Then there were 4,174 fans (18%) who felt his coming to Chicago would have zero effect, no improvement for our offense. Now if any of these fans call themselves Bears fans, I assume they are chronically depressed and have no positive outlook in life at all. Hide the razor blades.

Thank you 18,087 fans (78%) that showed some optimism (and IMO intelligence).

Its nice to get a national prespective on our chances.

How can 4%, at the time of this note 887 fans, say the Bears will be worse this year because of Jay Cutler? Packers, Vikings and Lions fans.

Thank you 18,087 fans (78%) that showed some optimism (and IMO intelligence). Bears fans.

I answered in bold.

I believe the 4% all work for Josh McDaniels who feels he has the steal of the offseason in Kyle Orton. I just watched NFL Replay of the Dec Bears Packers game in which Orton underthrew a pass toward the endzone by about 5 yards, it turned into an INT. We saw that all season long on deep routes. Cutler won't be underthrowing anyone.