Can Anyone Help me out

DABEARSDABOMB

Okay, so yesterday was my anniversary and my gift was a trip to wherever to see the Bears play. I was thinking that I would love to go to Lambeau to see the Bears play the Packers but would have to get tickets at face value (otherwise I'll just get tickets to a game at Soldier field). Does anyone have any clue on a good method of getting Packer tickets?

Use a good fishing rod and some cheddar as bait...

Sorry...couldn't resist.

I have no idea other than StubHub...

Okay, so yesterday was my anniversary and my gift was a trip to wherever to see the Bears play. I was thinking that I would love to go to Lambeau to see the Bears play the Packers but would have to get tickets at face value (otherwise I'll just get tickets to a game at Soldier field). Does anyone have any clue on a good method of getting Packer tickets?

Find a good sharp cheddar, most Packer fans will trade for a 2 lb block of pricey cheese! LOL

Just kidding, i actually lived in Milwaukee for a year and have a couple of friends that have season tickets. I know the Bears tickets are hard to get but you never know? I can ask for you. Lucky for me i lived in WI in 2006 when we went to the SB and last year when the Packers sucked!

I'll call a couple of friends and let you know

Find a good sharp cheddar, most Packer fans will trade for a 2 lb block of pricey cheese! LOL

Just kidding, i actually lived in Milwaukee for a year and have a couple of friends that have season tickets. I know the Bears tickets are hard to get but you never know? I can ask for you. Lucky for me i lived in WI in 2006 when we went to the SB and last year when the Packers sucked!

Mad,

totally was writing my response the same time as you!

Awesome, you my friend are the man.

If I can't find these, then I'm hoping to get tickets to the Steelers/Bears game at Soldier field.

Talked to my first guy, he said:

He's got 4 games this year, they haven't picked games yet so he said if he gets the Bears i can have them which i will then give to you. He will sell them to me for face value! I'll email you once he finds out if he get the Bears(he splits with a friend). Also i have 2 other guys i am going to call.

If you have an interest on a real adventure for yourself, I have through a friend who lives in SoCal tickets to the Thursday November 12th game there. Tickets are at face value and they are about 18 rows off the playing field. If you are interested let me know and I will pm you with the info you need to secure your tickets. I believe the tickets are $100 per ticket.

Talked to my first guy, he said:

He's got 4 games this year, they haven't picked games yet so he said if he gets the Bears i can have them which i will then give to you. He will sell them to me for face value! I'll email you once he finds out if he get the Bears(he splits with a friend). Also i have 2 other guys i am going to call.

Badass, that would be amazing!!!

If you have an interest on a real adventure for yourself, I have through a friend who lives in SoCal tickets to the Thursday November 12th game there. Tickets are at face value and they are about 18 rows off the playing field. If you are interested let me know and I will pm you with the info you need to secure your tickets. I believe the tickets are $100 per ticket.

Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend that game as I have a work conference that same week. They had to make it a Thursday game, booo.

Uh . . . do you have a clue for how to get Soldier Field Tickets? Ticketmaster is damn near impossible. Although in previous years I've been trying over the phone & Internet with very limited success. I might actually try going to a Ticketmaster location this year. Do they still sell them like that?

Last time I went was 2007 when I bought two $68.00 tickets on e-bay for $330.00. That was pretty much the standard Stub-hub/e-bay price.

I'm not 100% sure...but I believe the TM location should sell tickets to any event.

Also, I'd purchase w/ Stub-Hub and not use eBay or Craigslist. There are too many fakes on those sites. StubHub at least guarantees that tix are legit. You may be out of tix, but not out of money.

Uh . . . do you have a clue for how to get Soldier Field Tickets? Ticketmaster is damn near impossible. Although in previous years I've been trying over the phone & Internet with very limited success. I might actually try going to a Ticketmaster location this year. Do they still sell them like that?

Last time I went was 2007 when I bought two $68.00 tickets on e-bay for $330.00. That was pretty much the standard Stub-hub/e-bay price.