This site has incredible statistics

defiantgiant

I just saw this linked on another message board, thought I'd repost it here: ProFootballFocus.com

They have every single game of the last two seasons broken down snap-by-snap. They'll tell you who was on the field for any given snap in any game, where they lined up, and how they did that game. I'd be lying if I said I understood their player ratings yet, but it's really cool to be able to see what package the Bears put on the field for every snap. A couple of things I noticed immediately:

- The Bears flip-flopped their defensive tackles a lot more than I expected. In a lot of games, Tommie Harris was getting nearly equal snaps at the left and right defensive tackle spots.

- On the other hand, we almost never switched our CBs. No matchup corners here. Even after Vasher went down and we were starting Corey Graham, Tillman stayed on the left side no matter where the other team's best WR was lined up.

- Matt Forte was in on EVERY play. No, I'm serious. It's unbelievable. I'm surprised he's still alive, given how much he was on the field.

Anyway, check it out. It's very cool in terms of watching who was matched up on whom, who lined up where, etc.