Attending TC

lemonej

Well guys after I visited TC last year,I like the experience and want to continue the trend of being able to try and report what I see to you.

So here is the plan I will hit TC on Monday Aug 3 my B-day( The Big 50) depending on practice schedule times. I'll keep you posted and I will wear something that will make me easy to recognize. If you plan on being there that day let me know and we can meet and greet.

I would feel very guilty if I didn't invite you guys to my Big Five O celebration at my apartment complex at 724 N Villa ave in Villa Park Ill on Sunday Aug 2nd from 12 noon until the 'Ol Man needs a nap. It will be in the courtyard and I have quite a few Brats and sausage and I plan on doing a Turkey and a Ham on the grill so stop by if you are in the area.

Well guys after I visited TC last year,I like the experience and want to continue the trend of being able to try and report what I see to you.

So here is the plan I will hit TC on Monday Aug 3 my B-day( The Big 50) depending on practice schedule times. I'll keep you posted and I will wear something that will make me easy to recognize. If you plan on being there that day let me know and we can meet and greet.

I would feel very guilty if I didn't invite you guys to my Big Five O celebration at my apartment complex at 724 N Villa ave in Villa Park Ill on Sunday Aug 2nd from 12 noon until the 'Ol Man needs a nap. It will be in the courtyard and I have quite a few Brats and sausage and I plan on doing a Turkey and a Ham on the grill so stop by if you are in the area.

Sounds great! I might make the 200 mile trip for that. Let me know what size you are, so I can bring the right size Depends. Sorry, couldn't resist the old joke.

Thanks for the invite but at noon on Sunday I'll be approaching TC. I plan on getting in line at 1:00 for when they open the gates at 2:00 for the 3:00 practice.

Thanks for the invite but at noon on Sunday I'll be approaching TC. I plan on getting in line at 1:00 for when they open the gates at 2:00 for the 3:00 practice.

I envy you guys. Seems like a great opportunity to see the players up close and also see them working to get ready for the season.

When I retire and move back to the States one of the things I'm putting on my agenda is TC every year.

:dabears